Wednesday 25th June.
I went to meet Ben Simpson with Vicky, Andy and Dave to show him our work and talk about plans for the summer and maybe to help him with some work. We went to his studio which was lovely and had some tea. I had tea with milk but no sugar, Andy had milk and 2 sugars, Dave had no milk or sugar and Vicky had no tea because she doesn't like the sensation of hot drinks. We talked about our work and what were interested in. As it happened I don't think it was very suited to me as I haven't really done anything character based and I don't really have a great interest in comics. However I told him when i was available in case he needs someone who can't draw very well. It worked out for the best because he rang Vicky and Andy back to do a work placement and they didn't have one until then so yey :)
Wednesday, 25 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment